Rubber (EPDM) flatroofing systems are the new alternative to traditional felt and bitumen based flatroofs
With the skilled application of adhesives and tough rubber sheets, this is the most effective way to ensure your flatroof is prepared to defend against the harsh elements for decades.
The rubber flatroofing technique is not too different from traditional methods, the replacing of the base layer of wooden sheets is required if the original sheets have become rotton or warped. But the top waterproof layer is no longer a series of bitumen based felts bonded together using heat from a gas torch or hot fluid bitumen.
For rubber roofs we use the more advanced rubber sheet and cold adhesive system that results in less mess and a stronger bond; longer lasting, harder wearing and looking better for many more years.
The benefits of rubber flatroofs
- Hard wearing, expected to last up to 50 years.
- Non blistering.
- Looks cleaner, doesn’t collect moss and mildew.
- Fewer joins, which means far less chance of future leaks.
- Cut to size to fit your roof.
- Large roofs, homes, offices and industrial buildings.
- Extensions and garage rubber roofs.
- Dormer rubber roofs.
- Shed rubber roofs.
- Rubber gutter linings also available for concrete gutters.
- Rubber gully linings can be used in place of lead gullys.
Fully trained and trusted installers
Walkers Roofing are fully trained and accredited installers of rubber roofing systems. We carry out all work to the highest standards expected by the manufacturers.
We know this is a rather new concept for roofs so please let us know any queries you may have about rubber roofing systems. We will be happy to answer any questions and ensure you have all the information necessary to make an informed decision about maintaining your property.